Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

2 posters

Luna Ecce's Biography

Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Luna Ecce's Biography Empty Luna Ecce's Biography

Post  Phillip Phillips Sat May 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Luna Ecce's Biography 2hdd308

:: Full Name ::
    'Just call me Luna Ecce a Umbra.'
    Luna Ecce a Umbra is the female's full name.

:: Preferred Calling ::
    Luna Ecce, to be frank, does not at all mind what others call her as long as it's along the lines of her entire name and not something completely random. However, she normally is just called Luna Ecce.

:: Other Aliases ::
    'Well, I normally answer to Luna Ecce, Luna, or Ecce.'
    Throughout her life, Luna has only been given two nicknames, Luna and Ecce.

:: Classification ::
    'Pretty sure I am female.'
    Luna Ecce is female.

:: Hourglass ::
    'Going to be four soon.'
    27.3 in wolf years. As for human, 3.9 years.

:: Place in Hierarchy ::
    'Loner, at least for now. Looking for a pack.'
    Luna has no pack as she is a loner.

:: The Looks ::
    'Basically brown and white. Not much else to it.'
    Luna Ecce a Umbra possesses a rather fluffy pelage which makes her body and face appear larger than it would normally appear to be. Her muzzle is stroked with an elegant orange along the side and the top is a rich chocolate which runs along her backside. The pelage of the female is also ticked with taupe and an obsidian pigment. Luna's build is of the average wolf and she considers herself very fair-muscled. The one exception is that her chest is packed with more muscle then the average wolf which grants her the ability to run for an extended amount of time. Luna Ecce's posture is normally characterized by grace and dominance, her ears perked, head raised, and tail ready to rise. The gaze is tinted with a yellow with veins of amber lain within. At select parts of her flanks, a symmetrical black creeps down from her spine and the abdomen of the female, instead of the pale white which consumed the rest of her underside is a rich orange.

:: Demeanor ::
    'My birth-givers were very strict. A portion of it rubbed off on me, I suppose.'
    Luna Ecce has a trickle of royalty running through her blood, although, she is still in the midst of 'finding herself.' Luna Ecce was born with the trait of being ambitious and dominant like the rest of her siblings. What makes the loba different from the rest of her family is that Luna tries to change. It has been working so far - Luna tends to be considerably kinder than her fellow family, feeling concern and sympathy for others. Still, on occasion, aggression and ambition sparks within her.

:: Likes ::
    'I like to chat and for someone to keep me company. It's nice, is it not?'
    Luna has grown up not always being the center of attention but she still enjoys it. Luna Ecce is always up for a chat, despite the current situation the lupa may be enthralled in. Luna Ecce can be rather eloquent and likes others who also share her wide vocabulary. By nature, Luna Ecce a Umbra also liked being respected by others. Subconsciously, it pleases her. Her favorite food is Marsh Deer.

Luna Ecce's Biography 2dih6cy

:: Detests ::
    'Well, illiterate wolves, for one. That's just about it.'
    Luna Ecce a Umbra is an eloquent individual and has a faint loathing for illiterate entities. Luna uses formal words to voice her opinions and to hear others thought out in a poor manner irritates the she-wolf.

:: Habits ::
    'Only one that comes to mind: Grooming my tail.'
    Lune Ecce's tail is easily irritated, having long and coarse fur, she frequently grooms it. Even when something isn't caught in her pelage she can be caught grooming it when engaged by no other task.

:: Her Blood ::
    'Siblings - I've forgotten them. My mother Aeslin did rear eight of them, though. Only siblings I remember are Maven and Lux.'
    Aeterna's parents, Calidum (8.2) and Aeslin (8.5), alphas of a pack for the duration of their lives, have had three litters of pups. The first litter Aeslin birthed three pups, two of which survived, Aval and Uain (5.8). The second little, four pups, Cael, Ulric, Adele, and Nocturnal. The third and final litter had 3 pups, Lux Aeterna, Luna Ecce and Maven.

Calidum
    'Calidum? He's my dad.'

Aeslin

:: Lust // Partner ::
    'To depend on a lover and be depended on? No. I can fend for myself.'
    Luna has no interest in finding a mate. Her brief encounters with romance never worked out.

Luna Ecce's Biography 2res381

:: Companions ::
    None, however, the wolves in the pack so far seem befitting as this title.

:: Acquaintances ::
    Sintact, Maeve, Senach, Orriana, Adaris

Luna Ecce's Biography What-is-love-570898416
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Luna Ecce's Biography Empty Re: Luna Ecce's Biography

Post  Phoenix Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:40 pm

I love your bio oh-so very much <333~!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:59 pm