Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

3 posters

Ollie's Asylum

Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Ollie's Asylum Empty Ollie's Asylum

Post  Oliver Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 am

Ollie's Asylum Angry11
    O L I V E R . T W I S T
    The Insane

Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.

G E N E R A L
    I N F O M A T I O N

Calling: Oliver Twist. He obtained this sexy name, seeing as he is an sadistic, insane, killer. 'Nough said.

Preferred Alias: If you wish to call him anything but Oliver or Mr.Twist. Then it would have to be Ollie as he will respond to nothing else.

Gender: Do you see him in the kitchen? No, and why is that?
    He's a male.

Years on the earth: Congratulations, he's young. He only has two years worth of experience under his belt. Fantastic. Doesn't mean that he won't hesitate to put you in your place. Don't doubt him for a minute.

P H Y S I C A L
    A P P E A R A N C E

Ollie's Asylum Ear10
    Along the rims of the ears lays a pitch black coating of furs, where the insides hold a light grey and bits of white. Near the sides of his skull lays a darker grey. The back of his eyes are covered in a mix of greys, blacks, and whites all intertwining with one another to give his pelt his amazing looks.

Ollie's Asylum Teeth10
    His maw is decorated with shades of white, grey, and tones of blacks. The bridge of the snout and the area around his lips are a darker shade of the grey, and is mixed in with tones of white. The sides of the maw and chin is a blank shade of white covering it, pretty sexy, eh? That's not even the best part, just wait till you Get him annoyed, that's when the fun starts. He has fangs sharp enough to castrate you in a heart-beat. Don't make him use 'em. Pearly whites?

Ollie's Asylum Tail11
    Mmmhm, some sexy pair of legs, right? Well, they are. Thick, well-built muscles lines his supports, due to massive amounts of hunting, training, and being the dumbass that he is. His fores are primarily white with hints of darker shades laid hidden in the detail of the furs. His hinds are primarily white as well, having hints of grey and a dark lining behind them. His thighs are a light shade of grey. The paws that allow his swift movement are a pure white.

Ollie's Asylum Legs11
    The tail is a longer, fluffy, appendage that is a mixed of colors. The beginning of his tail is a light shade of grey with the tips of some furs being a dark ebony tone. The fur alining the tip of his tail and the area around the bottom is toned a dark shade of black. The tail that he holds is often chewed on and used a rag, so, yeah.

Ollie's Asylum Eyes11
    They say that eyes are a gateway into the soul of who beholds them. Which is probably why his are a dark red. He has so many issues, its insane, like me. If he was sane, his eyes would be blue, or something that isn't a resemblance to Satan or what gives you life.

Ollie's Asylum Face11
    Strong, well-built muscles over this sexy wolf. He' a scary dude, to put it frankly. Reaching 5ft 11 inches from nose to the tail tip. Stands a proud 158 pounds, since he love to eat. -Fatty.-

M E N T A L
    C O N D I T I O N

Personality: 'A man of few words' is the best term for this stoic male. He portrays little emotion and speaks only when he must. Though he is not brutish or stupid as one would except with a male of his size.

Likes: Things that put a big 'ol smile on his face. He loves it when he gets respect from others. When they put effort into their jobs/ranks. Ollie loves when people tell the truth, no matter. Common sense is also a great love of the male.

Dislikes: Somethings that truly annoys him. Cheaters. They set him off seeing as that they ruin perfectly good relationships. Disrespect, annoying people, know it alls etc, He is easily angered.

Disorders: Oh, the wonderful things that manifest in his mind and kill him slowly day by day. Let's start. Insanity: His mental status is far from fine, what a shame that is.
    Jealousy: One of the many things that prevents him from wanting/having a mate; is the fact he can become jealous and possessive over her.
    Paranoia: Paranoid about the littlest of things, they set me off mentally and there's no going back beyond all that point. He has panic attacks afterwards and shut down.

History: At birth, Ollie was the largest of his litter. His sister, Suintia had long legs and a beautiful face. While his brother, Alcibaides was the runt. Being the largest, Ollie used to feel insecure amongst his family. There was a time where his siblings ignored him because of his size, but that form of rivalry quickly died away and they became the best of friends. Over the years, Ollie become larger and heavier. He had the longest legs though and his body was long, muscular and extremely heavily furred. His sister, took the opposite, with relatively short fur, short legs and a short body, taking after a different parent. Alcibaides was more or less a mix of both their parents. At a young age, a quarrel began when the Alpha of his pack fell blindly in love with his Mother, who was already mated to his Father. When the Alpha could not get his own way, he grew furious and demanded that Ollie's Father surrendered. When he didn't, the Alpha proceeded to set one of his many fine warriors upon him, killing him publicly before the entire pack. His Mother pined for him for moons, but the Alpha ceased his chance and mated with her immediately, creating Ollie's nemesis. A moon later, the Alpha had taken control for himself and his siblings and when they refused to do as he asked, he cast them out of the pack, viciously and striking them down. Ollie still bears the scars of being an outcast.

C L O S E
    R E L A T I O N S

The Family: Oh my. How did he ever get so lucky to wind up with such a dysfunctional family?

Mother: Saphri.
    Father: Devastate.
    Brothers: Alcibaides, Demontix.
    Sisters: Suintia.
    Mate: Nope.
    Pups: None.

The friends: The guys are held close to the male's heart. He enjoys there company though would never admit it.

Phoenix - OMG THEY ARE BEST FRANDS FOREVER

Last edited by Oliver on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Ollie's Asylum Empty Re: Ollie's Asylum

Post  Phillip Phillips Sun May 27, 2012 11:18 am

Would you please remove the naughty words from your biography? xD Otherwise, this is quite a lovely biography. Some nice pictures you have here and you are quite descriptive of your wolf. Good job, Oliver~
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Yus. Great bio Ollie<3~!
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am

Fiiine, all the naughty words have been removed. ^-^'

Thank you Luna; he did take a long time to design as I actually decided to put some work into him. ;3

Also thank you Phoenix, I'm glad you like the bio. (:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:08 am