Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

+4
Oliver
Phillip Phillips
Phoenix
Bruno
8 posters

The Alise River

Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

The Alise River Empty The Alise River

Post  Bruno Sat May 26, 2012 5:57 pm

The Alise River Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt5qYpnGgVFSC_keXlGZawzPSPeTCw7gqW0adEL3MJpBKNIfwQrg

The Alise River

Alise, meaning smooth, classifies this river perfectly. This is a place where creatures come to relax in times of extreme stress. The gentle flowing and sound usually kindles the mind, although beware, other predators do lurk here to claim it as their own.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

The Alise River Empty Re: The Alise River

Post  Phoenix Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 pm

I let out a gentle sneeze when I woke from my deep slumber. Slowly rising I shook my fur releasing the dirt from it. Seeing a river I walked over to it with sore muscules. Slowly bending down over the river I lapped up a few gulps and looked around confused not remembering a thing form the past.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Sun May 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

The male sauntered throughout the landscape. His optics were bleak with sadness whilst his extension dragged upon the ground. The masculine canid slowly stopped himself, observing the scenery. A gentle, flowing river soothed his senses, although this area did not seem like a rightful place for him to squat like he always did. Spotting another brute, his defensive guard hairs stood up warily, all the while his muscles tensed and ears erect. Bruno couldn't decide if this wolf was neutral or hostile; better to find out with caution than ignorance.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

My ears twitched as I heard some leaves crunch and twigs snap. I made a grunting noise to see if anything came out. I sniffed the air trying to figure out what animal was in my presents. Knowing it was a wolf I grunted once more and said with a coarse, gruff voice "Come out, and we'll see if I'm hostile." I squinted my eyes almost shut trying to detect the other wolf.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Sun May 27, 2012 4:23 pm

The Alise River 34fy0pc

Oh, life. As of late it had been grand. Delightful, even. She had recently dispersed from her natal pack, what cruel people. Being the daughter of the alpha, one of their offspring would be the heir. Luna's sister had been declared alpha and later after that she left. Luna Ecce wouldn't blame the wolf. Oh, her parents were atrocious and cruel. Luna's sister, a fellow Umbra, still retained some of those traits that their parents had possessed, as did Luna, but still. Did Lux ever detest them? The wolf must have. But after all, she was merely a toned down version of them. In spite of this all, she couldn't help but feel a slight sadness. While a portion of the family retained aggression fuelled by an unknown hatred festering in the sun there had been a few good apples of the bunch. Maven, her sister, was kindly. Differing from the rest of the family. Luna also had an aunt, oh, she was lovely. There was an unfair balance within the unit but she tried. Unfortunately, she was driven from the pack when Luna was just a small whelp. It had indeed been unfortunate.

So, how had she gotten here? It was persistence. The silent voice of confidence and arrogance which laid in the depths of her very conscience. It reassured her though to keep searching for whatever she wished for. Oh, how she did wish to know what she sought. Happiness, yes, but there was more to it. There had to be. Luna Ecce was clueless of what specifics there could be. A life of a lone wolf did not sound fitting and she had known no other life other than a simple pack subordinate. Would she be in a pack? Would she be lone? These things were unknown to Luna. Still, life was better than life in her natal pack. The disrespect she faced for simply being 'softer' compared to her siblings.

If only I knew.. she wondered If only I knew my purpose on this world.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Sun May 27, 2012 4:53 pm

The smouldering male with his ocean of different grey hue's splashing across his coating trekked through the thick foliage of the Brazilian jungle. The wolf stood out from the rainbow colours of the forest, and so was an easy target though he didn't mind since his body was filled out enough to ward off those who posed any threats to his existence.

He came across a small river; the sounds of the water trickling through the rainforest was a pleasing sounds to his triangle pointed ears, that were currently pricked upwards towards the overhang of green that allowed some sunlight to break through its constant shelter from the enormous orange star that shown brightly at this time of day.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Sun May 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

He bared his pearly ivories at the brute who, with ignorance called him out on his sneaking. Taking a step out of the deep, enclosing shadows he revealed himself. The brute revealed himself as a large, vengeful animal who had a lust for blood, although his eyes were completely broken. "It seems as though my cover has been taken." Spat the quiet male. Soon rounding over, his sonars picked up the sound waves of a female joining the interaction. His cold, icy eyes kept themselves trained on her figure, awaiting her response. His tail had naturally rose dominantly, eyes gleaming with anger that two canids had intruded on his own precious time.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

As I heard the speaking my ears perked, I swiftly turned around seeing a black brute like himself. "I'm not a fighter if I'm not threatned" I spat at him with great annoyance. I simply huffed as I realized my paw was in the river.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun May 27, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Sun May 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

"You must be mistaken, for I attempted not to unnerve the." The male said whimsically. This canid was asking for a war, verbal or physical. How in any way would Bruno be provoking him? His tail failed to drop, keeping it in it's dominant stance. The humid oxygen wafted through the individual lines of his fleece, touching his flesh and making him feel warm. It made him uncomfortable, in truth.

He felt the presence of yet another intrude upon their meeting. Where on earth were all of these creatures coming from? This was no place for any wolf; he knew.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Sun May 27, 2012 5:09 pm

His attention was stolen by two voices that both sounded malicious in a subtle way. Oliver's pace halted just before he broke through the line of tree's that would show himself; not that he wasn't able to be seen from where he was stood since his coat stood out through the small gaps, but he hoped they weren't focused enough to see the well built male just yet.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 pm

I shook my head as if a way to clear my mind. "I'm sorry" I told the male. I looked down at my paw and spoke once more 'I've been relocated, and it's hard to take in." I told her with a huff of relief. I smelt the air and smelled another wolf. "Smell that?' I asked the news male looking into the brush.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Sun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

His charcoal nose twitched lightly, searching for scents. A third male's scent was wreathed within it. "Indeed I do." Bruno said, only slightly distantly. Drifting toward the scent, it brought him to a bushel of greens. "You have no need to hide, we won't harm you." Bruno assured, waiting for him to reveal himself. While he was waiting, he wondered how he got here, too. The soft, plush leaves that lay limp on the moist ground were nothing like the piney needles that caked the ground in Canada. He faintly recalled a trace of his old life; cold, harsh snow settling upon his spine; frolicking with his sister as a young pup. All those days were behind him now, all those days a wisp of a memory.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

He took a few tentative steps so his head was sticking out of the lush greens. Ollie's red eyes instantly scouring the immediate area though he only spotted two black furred wolves. "Its not me you should be worrying about." He retorted rather aggressively; not that he meant to be. The male used to be quite pleasant until he was chased from his natal pack by the wolf that killed his father. Since then; he learnt to trust no one and show only an angry view on life.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Sun May 27, 2012 5:37 pm

The Alise River 34fy0pc

And now she knew it.

Luna's nostril flaired and countless scents entered like the faintest of whispers. Along with the scents, a nervous emotion coursed through her body. Luna Ecce had not once socialized with individuals other than her family. Oh, how Luna longed to socialize with others. The life of a lone wolf was good, too, although wolves and socialization were a suitable mix. Not something someone would choose by choice, rather a simple instinct. Something engraved into your marrow. The she-wolf thought back to her family - They appreciated dominance. Maybe they would too? But again, Luna knew nothing of the real world. She would be forced to settle with what she knew. To settle with her past experience, pure and simple.

Life is hope.
    Hope of being happy in life.
    Hope of being adjusting in life.
    Hope of being able to achieve achievements in life.

Yes, hope is what kept her going in this situation. Luna felt something bad would come of this, hopefully not. Would her approach be enough to please the others and to wade slowly into the pack life? Nonetheless, Luna Ecce a Umbra adopted a pose of dominance, characterized by grace. Cranium ascent and auditories perked, Luna Ecce began her uncertain approach to the group. While Luna sauntered, her inquiring mind laid in the depths of her canary gaze Oh, will they be friendly? the female pondered. Luna wouldn't like to fight, but by nature, an aggressive which festered in the back of her mind fuelled her approach. If needed, she would bring it out. Hopefully not. Luna detested the ways of her parents. She didn't want to become them. To become what she had been trying to fight against all these years.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Sun May 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

Snapping his head toward several paws padding toward, he noted a female with a brownish tint to her fleece coming forth. "Hello." He greeted softly, soon turning back to the other male. "Now, we don't mean any harm. I'm known as Bruno, new to these parts." He could barely see the female out of the corner of his eye, hid by long, stringy vines that draped the trees' limbs which spread themselves wildly from the main trunk.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Sun May 27, 2012 6:12 pm

The scent of another only just tickled his nose; and made the wolf ever so slightly turn his gaze to his gaze on an approaching female with a dominant stature yet complimented with an elegant step in her stride. Though Oliver gave her little more then a nod; before turning his attention back to the male whom seemed to be acting nice. Though the slate male had no time for such frivolous greetings. "I care very little if you mean to harm me or not."
    Kasarana
    Kasarana
    Rocha

Post  Kasarana Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Waking up at the edge of a territory, I sighed and looked around. 'This place... It seems new.' I thought with a grim smile spread across my face. Scenting out a formation of wolves nearby, my hackles raised and my senses alert. Walking in, she saw them. Hiding in a bush, she watched them carefully; looking for any sign of aggressiveness.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Sun May 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

He could sense yet another female joining their ranks. Feeling overwhelmed at so many beings coming at once, Bruno boomed, "Everyone who's hiding, might as well so yourself, we'll find you sooner or later." He needed to acknowledge every wolf here; if not, he'd be extremely confused. Stepping back, he observed his surroundings, trying to decide where they all were. That other male was hiding in the bushes; too females hiding by the protective drape of the long, stringy vines. He needed to be sure this territory wasn't already taken by a pack, that they weren't just trying to trick him and soon ambush him. He had experienced that enough.
    Kasarana
    Kasarana
    Rocha

Post  Kasarana Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Hearing the call of the male wolf, I decided to stay where I was, due to the fact that it could all be a trick. Staying where I am, I watched as many others stayed back as well.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

The male pushed his squarely built body out of the undergrowth; and stood with a rather defensive posture. His tail brought up so that it was straight with his spinal ridge and head held up high with a set jaw, locked eyes and pointed ears.

Oliver didn't even bother to give a sweeping glance; for the other female since he guessed by this anxious male's calling that she would show herself.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Storm's ears twitched lightly as she heard a male's call. Listening carefully her body stance tensed lightly as her ears pinned back against her skull. Just as she was going to confront the male her head lifted ever so slightly up smelling other wolves as well. Titling her head the female did not know wither she was in pack territory or not. Taking her chances she followed the male's booming voice, stopping in the shadows. Her orbs split into slits as she watched the male deciding if she should revile herself or not.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Mon May 28, 2012 11:27 am

There was yet another scent that penetrated his sensitive senses. His black nose wiggled lightly as he sniffed for the direction of this wolf. Oliver's cranium twisted ever so slightly though the landscape was hidden by the fall of vines, and leaves so the other three scents that floated around the immediate area were hidden from him.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 am

Snapping her head to the side she smelt another male. Her body shivered lightly as she lowered her head, her lip slightly peeled back. Not knowing how many other wolves there were she walked out from her cover as her bright orbs flickering around her. Her body structure standing tall as her tail slightly raised but at the same time calmed. One ear hung high as the other flopped down as her orbs continually flickered.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Mon May 28, 2012 11:39 am

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

Noting an ivory female soon stepping out, he nodded in acknowledgement. He also nodded to the third male of their encounter; he had stepped out of the shadows as well. Scanning the trees, Bruno just knew there were others hiding within its embrace. "We know you're there. We won't hurt you." The tall creature called out to them, softly. His extension was still positioned in a dominant pose, his ice-blue eyes no longer holding a blizzard of anger within their keep, but have softened, seemingly 'melted'. Taking a quick gander at the dome of blue above, he noticed some large, ivory clouds floating carelessly by, promising no rain for this area for a while.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 am

Storm titled her head as a black male shown himself as well. Her body slightly stiffen but soon relaxed seeing he was calm. Listening to the male as her called out the other wolf, her ear twitched lightly listening.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:56 pm