Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

Dimensia

Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Dimensia     Empty Dimensia

Post  Phillip Phillips Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Dimensia     2latp8i
      Simplistic Facts

Starbound against the sky
        Have you ever watched a blossom fall
        Or heard a Robin call and wondered why?
        For a while, think on the simple things

▪ Calling ▪
    "Dimensia. If you do wish to get complicated, my entire name is Dimensia de Intueatur"
    Dimensia de Intueatur is her name, or in the least that is the full name bestowed to the female by her parents.

▪ Preferred Calling ▪
    "Most people just call me Dimensia."
    Dimensia de Intueatur is her name, or in the least that is what most call the female.

▪ The Hourglass ▪
    "Oh, isn't age a darling thing? To answer your question, just a bit older than three."
    3.2 in human years - While the young'ns may see it as aged there still is a large chunk of her life to be lived. 22.4 in wolf years.

▪ The Gender ▪
    "Apologies, but what kind of question is this?"
    Dimensia is a female wolf.

▪ Place in Hierarchy ▪
    "I have yet to join a pack, so loner for now. I am looking, though."
    Dimensia has yet to join a pack of wolves. She is looking for one, though, and has been ever since she dispersed from her natal pack.

▪ Species ▪
    "Timber and arctic hybrid."
    She is a wolf - More specifically a mix between a timber and an arctic wolf. She inherited her stark frame from her timber
    blood and her cumbersome coat from her arctic blood.

Dimensia     33yos4h
      The More Complicated Things

A rose is the visible result of an infinitude,
        Of complicated goings on in the bosom of
        The earth and in the air above, and similarly
        A work of art is the product of strange activities
        in the human mind. Welcome to my realm.

▪ Personality Traits ▪
    "I've been told to have good judgement - Unfortunately sometimes it can be clouded by a desire for friendship and love."
    Dimensia, above all else, is rather assertive as the female will not tolerate being pushed around unless by a dominant. In spite of this, by nature, she is highly respectful to all wolves alike and has great concern for others. Dimensia possesses profound judgement, but don't think Dimensia is perfect. The female's judgement can be easily clouded by a desire for peer acceptance - In a constant and silent search for acceptance by others she can unknowingly become mixed into a bad crowd. Dimensia is also on a so-called 'search for love.' She is easy to fall for others which gives her a chance to be easily burned. (OOC: Sorry if this seems cliche, I just wanted to try something else with this character c:)

▪ Likes ▪
    "I like it when my fur is clean. It's hard to maintain, really. Other than this, I do enjoy the heat of day and the beauty of night. Simply put, I do enjoy nature."
    Dimensia prefers to keep herself, more specifically, her pelage, neat, as it is hard to maintain. The female adores days when the sun shines and night time when she is granted a chance to see stars along the sky. Stars are a very appealing thing to Dimensia.

▪ Detests ▪
    "When my coat is dirty it really is irritating. Hard to get it out, too, since my fur is so thick, nor do I like the tainted habitats of the two-legs."
    Dimensia loathes having substances caught in her derma. She finds it exceedingly irritating. Rain isn't a favourite of the female, either.

▪ Strengths ▪
    "I've been granted strong forelegs and a strong torso, as well. This makes me a pretty swell wolf in battle."
    The forelegs and torso of the female are powerful which make her an excellent fighter. By nature she has a stroke of dominance which further aid her ability to fight. She possessed profound judgement.

▪ Weaknesses ▪
    "Eh, I'm a bad runner."
    Although Dimensia has excellent judgement it can be clouded by a desire for peer acceptance. She also falls into relationships easily which easily gets her burned. Physically, her back legs are lacking in muscle. Her muscles between her forelegs and hind legs are unevenly distributed making her a slow runner, overall.

▪ Strengths ▪
    "Habits? None that I can think of."
    Dimensia tends to groom often but only when something is caught in her pelt. Otherwise she doesn't have any habits.

Dimensia     2mzjn9e
      What You See

We place much on appearance -
        Less on what it conceals. Take time
        To uncover what lies beneath.

▪ Appearance ▪
    "Fluffy and white. Not much else to it."
    The pelage of the female is (dominantly) of a cream pigmentation. Along Dimensia's spine a faint tan is present which crawls alongside her flanks. Her backside is also ticked with ebony and ember hues. Dimensia, having been endowed with Arctic wolf in her bloodline has an especially thick derma, making her larger than she actually is. Her tufts, neck fur, and torso possess the majority of her thick coat. Under her fur, she does have a fair amount of muscle, most of it being located in her chest area and forelegs. While this does give the ability of being stronger in a fight, Dimensia is a poor runner, her muscles not evenly distributed - Her back legs being lacking. Dimensia's eyes are a bright silver with a vague golden pigmentation.

▪ Winter Coat ▪
    "Fluffy?"
    In the colder seasons, Dimensia's pelt generally stays the same cream hue it normally is. However, the difference is that her winter pelt is especially thick as the female's undercoat grows rapidly in autumn. Her underbelly tends to be whiter at this time compared to other seasons and the markings along Dimensia's backside are very visible when contrasted against her white coat.

▪ Summer Coat ▪
    "More orange compared to other seasons."
    Dimensia's pelage in the summer seasons is of a deeper contrast - A sierra hue interwoven with her fur. It is slightly thinner than her winter coat.

Dimensia     289g7lw
      Relationships and Bloodline

When you're lost in the eternity of sorrow
        And despair flows in every vessel within you
        There's always a comrade, like a hero
        Who lightens and settles your life to glow.

▪ Companions ▪
    "None.."
    Dimensia has no friends yet.

▪ Acquaintances ▪
    "Nope. Haven't joined a pack yet."
    Dimensia has met no one, let alone have an acquaintance.

▪ Infatuation[s] ▪
    "None."
    Dimensia de Intueatur has no current love.

▪ Partner ▪
    "Once again, nope. For someone to care and love for me for the rest of my life, yeah, it sounds glamorous, but it wouldn't last, after all."
    The female has no mate.

▪ Offspring ▪
    "Don't have any."
    She has no young.

▪ Family ▪
    " Family? I don't know my real family at all. What a shame."
    Biological Mother : Jacintha [deceased]
    Jacintha was born to the Alpha pair, and like her parents and others before her, they were in a faction of 'The Natives,'
    a pack which inhabited Eagle Plains in the Yukon. 3 generations of wolves lives in this land before the invasion - An attack
    from an enemy pack which had killed many of Dimensia's biological family. Jacintha was born in the far-east region of Alaska
    and was an arctic wolf with an off-white pelage and a pair of yellow irises. She was killed by Athella after a lengthy chase.

Biological Father : Salvatore [deceased]
    Salvatore was born just outside of the Eagle Plains, his family hidden amongst a mountain ridge. Unfortunately, the enemies
    of the Native wolves frequently scouted along the territory. Mistaking them for Natives, they'd killed Salvatore's parents
    while Salvatore was merely a yearling. Jacintha's pack took him in, feeling pity for the young wolf. Salvatore admired Jacintha's
    grace and pride and he eventually won her heart. He was a brown timber wolf with brown eyes. Salvatore was killed whilst he tried
    to defend his family during the invasion.

Biological Siblings : Eaden [deceased], Sachet [alive]
    Eaden and Sachet were both male pups and Dimensia's only siblings. Eaden was killed during the invasion, however,
    Sachet miraculously survived. Like Dimensia, he was taken in by a wolf during the invasion. Eaden was a black wolf and
    Sachet was white. They both had yellow eyes.

▪ Adoptive Mother ▪
    "Mum's name was Athella. She wasn't my real mum, though. Just my adoptive mother. Only mother I had."
    Athella was slightly over 1 year when she'd found Dimensia as a pup. She is the one who'd named Dimensia and raised her.

▪ Background ▪
    "It's complicated."
    I. If Only
    [Dimensia] A fellow canid lifted me by the nape of my neck – Assumingly my mother. It was the fragrance I had first scented, along with other younglings, though yet I could not tell. I was nothing but a pup aged by moments, blind, deaf, and helpless. As the wolf sprinted I shook violently. Whatever was happening it was urgent, and I could tell. Things here were quite amiss in the wilds of my homeland. Of course I was merely a pup, but a strange scent, a feeling, had been in the air. The earth had been shaken by something, something of negative workings and it scented of metallic whisps. It scented of blood. Gales ruffled my thin pelt and casted a multitude of musks upon me and the wolf, and everything began to hurt. And thus it began. When I referred to my past, I called it The Storm. Heavy gales collided against my thin pelt, if I could see the storm would have consumed the land and I could swear the grasp of the wolf became tighter. Frigid rain ravaged my skin, a light pain lingered within me and stretched through my muscles, however, me and the wolf had suddenly stopped. I was set down once more, and a few moments later the wolf returned. The reoccurring musk of blood has returned and I instinctively cringed my muzzle, although, this was not the same wolf. I hadn’t realized it till now hence the metallic aroma had shrouded other underlying scents. This was a different wolf who was hauling me. In fact, this had continued for several minutes. Running, running, and a new wolf. Within the hour I’d reached a new place – A new world with new scents and places. I didn’t have a clue as to what just happened and I didn’t want to know.

[Athella] Finally. The pup was in my grasp. Now I could finally redeem myself and get back into the pack. In fact, this was entirely unbelievable. My family had been hunting a wolf from the bloodline for years and now – Now we finally had it. I have battled many wolves on the way to my homeland, and I am expecting more. However, I can easily take them. These native wolves are remarkably easy to kill, I, on the other hand, was trained to battle my whole life. I could kill one with the flick of a paw. My father probably underestimated me when he kicked me out of the pack. Underestimated my abilities. But look at me now.

A war was raging between two packs - The first referred to as 'The Natives.' They were of peaceful demeanor and were the original keepers of the land for years before the war. It was not a pack but rather several clans which had shared the same area. All natives shared the same beliefs, though, and that is what brought them together. The opposing side believed freedom for all. For all the wolves to roam. For such a simple reason the war began and constantly worsened. Relations between the pack grew more vain every passing moment. The female's past begins with Jacintha, the dominant female of a small clan. The majority of the wolves in the clan were part of the Native faction. She'd birthed her pups which originally went by the names Eaden, Sachet, and Sabrielle. Eaden and Sachet being males and Sabrielle being the only female. Unfortunately, Jacintha chose the wrong time to birth her pups. Only several days later, Jacintha and her pack were in the midst of an invasion. The invasion was ruthless. The 'enemies' of the Natives killed all they could. In the blood, it would be easy to get away with murder - In such a situation it could even be considered acceptable. Even the murder of your own kind, but besides, the opponents fought without care. They would kill any in their way. Because of this, one wolf could easily sneak into the battle. And one wolf did.

It was Athella.

Athella was in the 'enemy' pack, although, after being exiled from her pack after the murder of her brother she sought to redeem herself. She was nearly the age of one at the time. If you were to label her as malicious, you'd be right. Athella would do anything for power. She would kill her own kind to climb the hierarchy and she did. Athella's brother was beta of the clan she was in. The female thought she could murder him without a hitch, however, Athella already had quite a sinister reputation and was immediately made a suspect. Not long after being named a suspect she was exiled for the murder. She would be able to redeem herself, though, by retrieving an individual from a noble bloodline from the Natives. During the invasion she had seen the perfect chance

[Athella] So, how'd I get the pup? Took some work. Some dude - I assumed he was the father was guarding the den. Had to kill him, and I admit, he was quite the challenge. What a fighter he was. Luckily I had some backup. My pack, or should I say, my ex pack (but not for long), man, were they ruthless, looking to kill anything in their way. I'd feel pity for them if I weren't the same. Yeah, it's cruel that they even have to take the pup, but it's our nature. Raised to defy the natives. Anyways, back on topic, they helped me kill him. After that they just went off killing again. After that, the alpha bounded out of the den. Oh, what a sight she was. Blood threading down her muzzle and pelt matted. I shot a glance into the den; One dead pup. That makes sense. She was probably trying to revive it. Sad.. I chased after her and she did put up quite a race, although, I had more stamina compared to the old hound. As soon as she stopped, others recognized her and swarmed her. My first intentions were to take her prisoner, however, the pup world work just as well. You know, show the natives we mean business. You'd think an invasion would be enough, but trust me. The Natives are determined.
    Athella thought her father would take her into the pack, however, she thought wrong. Her father had seen Athella as useless

"Why did you take the pup, Athella? We will make no statement this way." scolded the wolf "You are a complete and utter waste of my time" he continued
    "But father - I risked my life"
    "And I care why? Now get off my land. You've betrayed my pack and exhausted your usefulness." Athella was close to arguing although she'd known what happened when an individual were to do such a thing. Last time the female witnessed such a thing the wolf received a quite chop in the muzzle. It didn't sound like much but he wouldn't hesitate to do more. Athella felt crushing sadness, a new feeling to her. She only wanted to redeem herself and to make her father proud of her. She had done the exact opposite. She forced herself to remain composed as stoutly voiced words escaped her muzzle
    "Yes, father."

I. Aftermath
    As much as Athella would hate to admit it she had grown to love the pup as her own. She gave her a name. Dimensia. Dimensia had been the name of one of Athella's siblings. Athella's life was good, yes, as was Dimensia's, but Athella was troubled. She would have to tell Dimensia of her past one day.

[Dimensia] Mum says I'm growing quickly. She must be really proud of me. And good news! She finally gave me a name. Dimensia, she said. Other than this, it's really lonely. Why didn't mummy have any more pups? I wish she did so I could play. No matter, I'm still enjoying the life I have at the moment.

[Athella] Dimensia... I feel terrible for her. Just to think I killed her mother. What was I thinking? I was young... I was foolish at the time. Father was right. I should have taken the mother. Father didn't care. He never did. I just want Dimensia to be happy. Her mother. She was the alpha, after all. Father would have wanted that. I could have fought off the mob and taken her instead of Dimensia. I have plans, though. I'll execute them when she turns one. I'll tell her who her parents are - Well, I don't know their names. I will tell her what I've done. She wont want me as her mother after that. Then I'll leave later that night. She turns one in a while. After I leave I'll get revenge. I'll fight for the Natives. For Dimensia and her family.

And she did. Soon after Dimensia was a yearling and was able to care for herself, Athella delivered the news. Dimensia was shocked. She didn't know if to feel hatred or keep her love for Athella, but it didn't matter. The day Dimensia woke up Athella had left. Although her parents were dead, the female, Dimensia, sought to find the only family she had. Her one sibling who had survived, Sachet. She devoted her life to finding him, and, secretly, that is how she came along this pack. In her search for her brother.

Dimensia     1t3t5t
      Odds and Ends

What's perplexing to you is normal to me
        What you see as strange is my daily routine
        I watch all the glares you think I don't see
        I'd like you to stop, but I know you won't be.

▪ Origins ▪
    "I'm from the Yukon - Eagle Plains, or so says Athella."
    She was born in Yukon in the Eagle Plains, however, she was raised in Northern Alberta.

▪ Favourite Quote ▪
    "Dying isn't so bad if you know how to live"
    Dimensia's favourite quote is 'dying is not so bad if you know how to live.'

▪ Accent ▪
    "I don't think I have any?"
    The female, from Athella attained a very faint Canadian accent. Otherwise her voice is quite regular.

▪ Life Goals ▪
    Dimensia, above all else wishes to find her brother. It is unlikely since her search has, so far, not heeded any results. While she does still desire to find him, now she simply wants to settle down with a pack.

▪ Theme Song ▪
    Still searching for a song that fits Dimensia (:

▪ WQ Username ▪
    Legendary-Taco

▪ Role Play Experience ▪
    Three years with wolf role play,

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 am