Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

+4
Akokisa
Phillip Phillips
Phoenix
Bruno
8 posters

The Casa Tree

Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

The Casa Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: The Casa Tree

Post  Oliver Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:54 pm

The grey made gave one more sweep of the area, though his tired gaze fell upon a black female (Akokisa) stood a distance from him. Oliver looked her up and down swiftly before getting up from the ground which he was sat so comfortably upon and sauntering over towards her with a boy-ish grin on his face. "Hello there."
    Akokisa
    Akokisa
    Rocha

Post  Akokisa Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:08 pm

The inky black female blinked at her host. Her eyes locked onto his blood red irises, and a shiver ran down her spine. Every muscle in the canid's body screamed out to Akokisa as she glanced at his powerful frame, telling her he had a great deal of experince in fighting. "Greetings." She replied curtly.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:16 pm

He settled down on white rounded paws; the hind of his build resting on the moist lithosphere. Oliver dipped his head respectively as she returned his greeting. "Oliver, and what name has been bestowed upon one as lovely as yourself?"

(Lulzy post >.<)
    Akokisa
    Akokisa
    Rocha

Post  Akokisa Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:32 pm

"Akokisa. It's a pleasure to meet you." The ebony wolf declared. She shuffled her paws, not exactly interested in conversation. A spectral glance to the greenery was meant to disclose this fact to Oliver, and Akokisa prayed he got the message.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 pm

He pushed himself off the green earth; the male got her subtle hints that she was not interested in engaging in conversation with him. Not wanting to make himself disliked at this moment in time; he bid her adue "It was a pleasure meeting you Akokisa." And slowly backed away till he was at a distance, then he spun round on his heels awkwardly and returned to the spot he was sitting.
    Akokisa
    Akokisa
    Rocha

Post  Akokisa Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Pleased by his understanding, Akokisa settled herself down on the bed of this humid jungle she titled her refuge. Silence, there was none. The critters of this overgrown wilderness make sure of that. Akokisa felt no disliking towards that, for silence bothered her greatly. With a slothful yawn, her blue eyes once again fell upon Oliver. The gray male frightened her greatly, for he was a formitable wolf, yet his presence also brought a feeling of protection and overall well-being. However, no matter how intriguing the wolf was, Akokisa had already dismissed him, and wouldn't dare call him back again.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:31 pm

He thought that went well considering he preferred not to talk to others often. Though making a few 'friends' in this new home of his could not hurt.

Oliver's fur stuck up around his neck, and down his spinal ridge. He could feel eyes on him, if only for a few mere moments, though made no attempt to survey the area to see who it was. As he made an educated guess it was the black female whom he had just spoken to.

He slowly shifted his weight forward, to relax strewn across the realm. He would take this chance to catch a few Z's while phoenix and Storm took care of the intruder.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Storm looked at Phoenix oddly as he began snarling at the intruder. "No need to be all aggressive." She said calmly as she sat down with a yawn relaxing slightly as the male still havent answered her. Her orbs flickered to Oliver and the black female she has yet as they talked for short amount of time before separating once more. Shaking her head from the water that seeped in her fur she looked around waiting for the male to answer her.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

(Im so jelly of Storm's sexiness.-)

He thought he could have napped, but this tawny male was unsettling enough to prevent the tired male from falling under sleeps most wanted grasp.

Once more he felt his fur stick on end, as he felt yet another set of eyes upon him though like before, the feeling didn't last long, and Oliver soon settled down.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Yawning once more the female scratched her ear slightly annoyed the male was not speaking. Standing on all fours she eyed the male. "Once you can speak come find me." With that she walked away back to her clearing. Plopping herself on the ground she laid her head on her paws enjoying the rain fall on her pelt and let calmness over take her while her tail flickered back and forth.

(And I'm jelly of Ollie's sexiness.-)
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:03 pm

As she walked away I snarled at the silent male. "I'm supposed to be hostile to I trusted newcomers and unwanted company" I stated. I shrugged "it's my job. Was born a fighter." I smiled at her. I sat on my haunches. "So we're see you from? Who look lie an arctic wolf" I inquired.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

His apex flicked toward a deep grumble. There, his optics rested upon a splattered male. He looked beefy, muscular. This male could be a potential threat to his pack. Standing upon his sturdy, long legs, he cleared his throat with a grumble. "Greetings." Bruno greeted calmly, however, this did not stop his extension from rising like an antenna into the stormy air. His icy eyes did not dart from the male, yet stare directly at him, observing him. Yes, rain did splatter his fleece, although it didn't seem to dampen the clear aggressiveness of his spirit. Switching his head around for a split moment, he noted that his pack was each getting to know each other. They seemed to socialize, although Phoenix did seem to act hostile toward this wolf. Signalling him to relax his guard, he turned back to the anonymous stranger. His sonar flicked once at a drop of rain settling upon it.

Although, he thought twice about his decision to greet the unknown, as Phoenix and Storm were clearly dealing with it themselves. Letting out a sigh, he let his guard down, searching amongst the crowd. Whom to talk to, was his question. Suddenly, the Conduzir noticed the female from before. Luna, was the name. Luna Ecce. He slowly drifted toward her and greeted her with a soft, "Hello."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

Storm looked at the male questionably as he followed but than shrugged listening to his question not fully understanding it but she answered it correctly hopefully. "I dont know where im from, lost my memory soo." She said with another shrug as she laid her head back down on her paws.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 am