Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

+4
Oliver
Phillip Phillips
Phoenix
Bruno
8 posters

The Alise River

Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

The Alise River - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alise River

Post  Oliver Mon May 28, 2012 11:49 am

He made no real acknowledge towards a white female that emerged from lush jungle. Though his cold demeanor had strengthened and he just radiated with an energy that screamed 'Leave me alone.'

His hard gaze slowly drifted from the others towards an seemingly empty part of the jungle.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 am

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

Exhaling greatly at the wolves' meek responses, he turned back toward the two who did decide to show themselves. "I do suppose that none of you want a part of this place." Bruno stated, rather bluntly. He needed to be sure if he was in this plan alone, or if he had co-workers, in which would make his life much easier. Besides, he needed something to reassure him, especially with the hot Brazilian sun beating down on his ebony back, his dark-shaded pelt absorbing the heat and baking his skin. Before he knew it, his maw was open, salmon tongue leaking out whilst he panted. Foam of saliva dripped from his chin from the hot, baking sun that threatened to drive him mad with heat stroke.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 am

The white female rolled her eyes at the male's ignorance for staying hidden. Her orbs flickered to the black male before flickering back the trees listening to him. "Actually, I was hoping this place was free as well." She said with a nod as her nails dug into the dirt while her ears twitched ever so slightly looking between both males.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Mon May 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Bruno

Closing his maw and returning his sights to the ivory female, he tipped his head to the side. "Oh? Well, that's nice to hear." Bruno stated, a friendly smile upon his face. Turning back to the other male, he looked at him expectantly, his icy eyes gleaming with persistence at what his response might be. Just in case, he prepared himself for if the male chose not to go along with the two, whilst he would simply have to wait for the other two females to step out and reveal themselves truly.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Mon May 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Once more he gave an ignorant stance on question they were subjected to. His answer would decide his future in this part of the jungle he had lived long enough to call his home. Shooting a cold glance towards the onyx wolf as he contemplated an answer. "I don't feel like moving from this part of the realm; I'm afraid you'll have to put up with me."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Storm gave a smile in return to the black male before her orbs flickered to the other male. Titling her head lightly at his response she simply shook her head at his attitude. "Nice way of saying it." She mumbled with a roll of her eyes before looking back at the two. "Im Storm by the way." She said with to the two with a slight nod.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 pm

He sneered slightly as the female patronized him for being blunt. He wouldn't lied to either of them, and what he said was a nice way to put it from him. He decided to show some 'emotion' towards the two, and dipped his head ever so slightly in a form of small amount of respect. "The name is Oliver Twist."
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 pm

The Alise River - Page 2 34fy0pc

Oh, a tender warmth sparked within her. Being greeted with a hello instead of a brutal snarl. It was a pleasant change.
    "Hello" she returned a greeting to the both of them. Her word was also silently directed to the female. Storm did not yet say much to Luna, seeing that she had been rather quiet herself, but she did hope that they could be friends. They seemed compatible enough.

I do suppose that none of you want a part of this place.

"To the contrary, my friend" the female began smoothly, a pleasant swish emanating from her banner "I do not know exactly what I seek. Merely happiness, cliché as it may sound. I assume it is to mingle with wolves such as yourself." Luna continued "So I have a proposal for you, if you are indeed willing to hear it." After hearing the silent male give a name to the gathering Luna nodded in greeting to the male. The nod was riddled with respect, among simple greeting. Luna merely knew a sliver of his legitimate personality, which had been exposed for the time he had been in the foliage, but there was probably countless more things to learn about him - About the wolves around her.

Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Storm's head snapped to the side seeing a female she hadnt seen before. Silently cursing to herself for not being on guard she returned the smile back at the she-wolf already liking her. Looking at the male she titled her head lightly at his sudden change in attitude but simply shrugged as she listened to the she-wolf. "Before I hear your proposal, may I ask your name ?" She asked with a slight title of her head as her orbs flickered to each wolf around her.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Before I hear your proposal, may I ask your name?

"Ah, indeed you may. My name is Luna Ecce a Umbra - You may call me Luna Ecce." Luna said, emphasizing the 'may,' signalling that it was not obligatory. Luna Ecce's gaze wandered towards the ebony male's. She hadn't yet caught his name, though she looked forward to it. It had been ages since the last mingled with others of her own species. "And what do the wolves generally dub you?" she inquired. Luna knew all but him - He seemed quite interesting. She caught a spark of aggression when she'd first met him, though he seemed friendly? Luna and him were somewhat alike.

Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

He smiled, nodding toward the female, Luna Ecce. "I'm glad you've decided to join us. I go by Bruno Amador, but please, call me Bruno." Said the ebony brute. He knew there was one last female whom he awaited to greet. He had yet to know if everyone in this quaint clearing of theirs wanted to be apart of this. Although, Bruno could feel flushes of heat from the sun and onto his skin, making him feel weak and sleepy with his dark pelt. They needed to get a move on with this, or else he might just collapse and take a nap. One thing was for sure; this place wasn't where they would be staying. The gentle hum of the creek did calm him, although that didn't change anything of his current, physical condition.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Storm nodded her head lightly when she spoke her name. Her ears perked up hearing the black male spoke his name and also nodded. "And what is your proposal ?" She asked Luna as her orbs flickered once more around her.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Mon May 28, 2012 1:03 pm

His weight shifted between his four white rounded paws before slowly, and cautiously lowering his rump to the brown and green lithosphere. His mind slowly drifted from the conversation; he found greetings frivolous and didn't actually care for any of these canine's names. His eyes followed suit of his mind, and slowly flickered up towards the blue sky with light grey splashed across it.

The dark patches of grey of his pelt soaked up the heat from the bright sun, though it did not bother him as much as it normally would, since his mind was far away by now.
    Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

Feeling a light drizzle of rain upon his spine from the clouds above, it cooled him off, giving him the confidence to speak. "My proposal is that we do not stay just as a band of loners; if we do, we'll fight for food no doubt. We'll offer each other no protection. My idea, is to form something larger than a band. Like... a pack, of sorts. This is simply my idea but let's face it; we're all in a foreign land that we know nothing about. If we do stick together, we can offer each other protection, find a place to live, get a territory of our own and live happily. Now, what does everyone think?" As he ended his speech, his optics flew around the clearing, trying to decide of the wolves would accept his offer. He had to admit, it did seem a little quick for them to be creating something larger; but it was necessary for these conditions.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Her proposal had been cut off by Bruno Amador. A slight anger boiled within her, although she kept it concealed as it silently burned. Very well, she would improvise
    "I agree with Bruno - We have to live in tough conditions here. We'd do it best as a pack." Luna Ecce glanced up. A sheet of drizzle had fallen from the sky - It was different yesterday. Pristine azure skies were now shrouded by a blanket of clouds, though it would be hard to see such beauty anyways. The canopy concealed much of the skies. Oh, how she missed home. These rainforests, yes, they were nice, though Luna was accustom to the chill of the north. Just to think she'd travelled so far in such a time baffled her. Days of endless trekking and being deprived of sleep. Weird as it was Luna found this interesting. Countless new sights and things to see and foods to try out, plus, all new colorful characters she could meet. Throughout all this, though, Luna longed to be with a pack once more. And now this was her opportunity. This was her time.
    "Oh, and it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, friend." Luna nodded slightly to greet the wolf before awaiting everyone else's insight to the situation,

Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

Nodding at Luna who decided to take his side, he looked out at the rest of them. "Well. First off, we can't stay here. The creek could easily overflow and possibly flood; while on hot days, no cover would be provided. I say we should move, to another place where shade is plentiful, and so is prey." Stated the male. He was on the verge of having that of a heatstroke, having been panting and extremely tired for many a time. He was also curious as to what the predators were like here; he only encountered one. It was a vicious animal with razor-sharp claws and fangs that seemed as though they could cut through the toughest of meat. Its pelt was slick and golden, with the exception of several black spots. It was like a more-decorated cougar, as he believed the name of it was... leopard? He didn't know, but the 'locals' here weren't too friendly either. They were the color of a fiery orange with a thick, black mane and black paws. He had the feeling that they were called maned wolves.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Mon May 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Storm titled her head listening the male's proposal. Her nose twitched lightly as she titled her head thinking about it. She havent been in a pack before, that she remember and maybe this could be a new start for her. Titling her head up she listened to Luna's statement and the 'tough' conditions. Shrugging lightly she nodded her head at both wolves. "Im in." She said simply with a small smile.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 pm

The light drizzle of rain that pattered down on the male was enough to break him from his trance. Looking around rather slowly; for a split second a look of confusion filled his features though his face soon became set once. Ollie was forced to lurch forward onto all four legs, stood with a slouched posture.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Tue May 29, 2012 9:27 pm

The dark brute awoke to the speaking and conversation of the wolvecshe had previously met. He let out a loud groan feeling very sore at the core.I walked up to the group hearing their conversation "I'm in too, but I'm not being pushed around." I told them "Ive had too much of that"
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 am

Storm looked oddly at Oliver for he didnt say one word, only dazing out. Her ear twitched lightly as a black male appeared, her hole body tensed as she took in the male's appearance. Snorting lightly at his comment she only shook her head as he didnt stated his name and what not. Straightening up she looked at the male with a questioning look. "And your name ?" She said with no emotion.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

The fur along the back of his neck and spinal ridge stuck on edge at the feel of eyes upon him; a twisted smirk tugged at the corners of his black lips as he spotted the white wolf giving him a strange look. Though he said nothing to her since he was a man of very few words; and didn't need to waste his valuable time explaining why his body shut down. Though her attention turned onto the ebony furred male that had been here before him, and for the life of Ollie; he could not remember if he wasted his finite breath to speak his name.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Phoenix

I sat down and asked with a pleasant smile "Who's gonna be leader" I perked my ears once I noticed how many wolves were around.

Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Wed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Bruno

"Well... to be fair, I do say that me, Luna, Oliver and Storm came up with this first... I say we should be the leaders. If you'd like, though, you can be apart of our... pack." Bruno made this offer lightly, as to not set Phoenix off into thinking that they were better than him. They simply banded the pack together before anyone else did; he believed they deserved a right. His optics scanned the members; Phoenix looked large and husky. Luna Ecce looked muscular and bootyful, whilst Storm looked tall, him and Oliver both looking husky.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Wed May 30, 2012 6:39 pm

A ghost of a smile replaced her once neutral expression
    "Very good" Luna Ecce a Umbra said cooly. The female kept composed in spite that happiness boiled within her innards. Was this the happiness she had rambled on about earlier lead to? Yes, she desired happiness, but she 'needed specifics.' An example to lead. Now this - This was a most darling opportunity. Bruno, Storm, and Phoenix had all been aboard.
    Well... to be fair, I do say that me, Luna, Oliver and Storm came up with this first...
    While this was somewhat true, Phoenix did seem quite useful. His frame was characterized by strength, as was his posture. Although the wolf would obviously fit the rank of a warrior Luna would inquire nonetheless "And what are your talents?" Luna Ecce inquired. The female tilted her head to the side awaiting his response. She hoped for something along the lines as 'fighting.' While there were few predators in this wilderness, they made up for their small numbers in what they could in aggression. They undoubtedly succeeded in scaring the living daylight out of their prey and opponents. So - The predators here, you might be wondering. Not many animals. Two species of felines is all that Luna had encountered, and man, were they vicious. Ivory pigmented sabres soaked in a layer of saliva. The last thing you would be able to see before an unfortunate demise would be the inside of their maw. As for the appearance itself - Both felines were colorful, if she remembered. One was spotty if she were to put it simply. The other was colored a golden blonde color. Both species were gorgeous; and deadly. If these wolves actually went through with a pack they would need many individuals to fight off these darling felines. Phoenix looked suitable for the job.

Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Wed May 30, 2012 6:52 pm

He perked his head towards Bruno as he spoke; though like always made no effort to speak up. Instead, he lowered his rump to the earth; a pensive atmosphere around the smoldering grey male. Oliver's red eyes ever so tentatively danced across the area towards the black wolf that was deemed lower by one of his 'partners.'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:57 am