Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seekers of the Lavished Wilderness

Welcome to the Seekers!

+4
Oliver
Phillip Phillips
Phoenix
Bruno
8 posters

The Alise River

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

The Alise River - Page 3 Empty Re: The Alise River

Post  Phoenix Wed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I looked at her with joy seeing someone had taken interest in me. 'Um..well I can put up a pretty good fight" I said to her with perked ears. "Um actually, a really good fight" I added with more confidence.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Wed May 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Storm listened to them nodding her head in agreement. She never thought she would ever been in a pack so being a leader of one kinda surprised her, but she didnt show it. It was about time she settled into a pack not wanting to be alone all her life. Listening to the black male she nodded lightly. "So a Prejuízo, warrior like." She said with another nod looking at the male.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 am

He could see the darkened sky even at this time of morning because even though it was still in the tentative hour between darkness and light. The sky was lit up enough for the well known clouds that signaled the coming of storm. Oliver's eyes flashed a hint of panic towards this and made a quick motion so that his eyes fell on each of them. "Maybe we should find some better shelter."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

I nodded and said "definitely" I looked at the wolf with red eyes and muttered " lead the way" I turned back and smiled at the white wolf who had showed some interest in me.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Thu May 31, 2012 2:44 pm

His ears pricked up as he spoke; ever so slightly turning his head to the left at his muttered words. The slate male had no real experience with this landscape and so he would not be able to lead anyone anywhere. Oliver just continued to sit comfortably on the ground. "No thanks."
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Thu May 31, 2012 3:28 pm

The Alise River - Page 3 34fy0pc

"Ah, yes" Luna Ecce said in agreement to Storm's words "Exactly what I was thinking. We need individuals to fight off the predators lurking about." Luna cast a friendly glance to both Storm and Phoenix. They both seemed like good companions and, if this was considered a pack, they would be excellent pack members, if the female had to put it truthfully. They both had an evident intelligence and strength. Luna could say the same for Bruno, however, a bond had not yet grown between them. The male seemed quiet, however, Luna and he did have a chance of getting along. They weren't too different.
    ' Lead the way '
    Luna listened expectantly for a response from Oliver, however, none which had complied had been voiced. Oliver instead refused Phoenix's silent offering. Faint alarm sprang into her body as thunder could be heard far off. This would most likely mean rain and lightning. Luna had to admit, she did not know this land well, though she did know it well enough to lead the small gathering.
    "I know somewhere we can go" the loba began "Couple days ago I caught sight of a large tree - Offers good shelter from the approaching storm. Foliage is plentiful there. Shall we be going?" inquired Luna Ecce a Umbra, silently requesting statements of agreement to be shed from one or more members of the pack. She awaited for those responses.

Lunar
    Lunar
    Rocha

Post  Lunar Thu May 31, 2012 3:57 pm

Lunar trotted silently twards a river slowing down as she heard others voices, she perked her ears slightly listening keeping herself quiet she went by the river where it met the sand of the ground, her paws lightly touching the moist ground, she leaned her head down slightly laping water her throat slightly dry. When she had finished she walked slightly closer to the group of voices.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Thu May 31, 2012 4:00 pm

My bright expression turned very serious as luna mentioned the storm." I have lived here for about a year" I told her. "so I know of that tee it has a cave like form under f"s roots and I think it would be big enough for all of us" I smiled as I spoke with confidence. "we need to start moving" I added as the thunder started to crack.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rocha

Post  Storm Thu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Storm returned a small smile at the male before listening the male's Oliver words. Chuckling lightly as he responded to Phoenix's comment fast she turned her head to Luna. Nodding her head lightly with a smile she strengthen lightly. "I have just came across here, so I know nothing of this place." She commented as her orbs flickered to the cloudy sky. She smiled lightly as she enjoyed the rain before looking back at Luna. "Lead the way ?" She question with a flick of her tail.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

"Good," Luna nodded. She was proud and confidant of her judgement - This wolf was useful. A very good member in this pack. Luna was glad she'd accepted the wolf: She could assume he was experienced with this jungle terrain, having been here for a year. Yes, Luna was experienced. But no, she wasn't experienced enough to lead the wolves into perhaps treacherous lands. The female perked her auditories slightly at Storm's words
    ' Lead the way? '
    "I suppose I shall allow Phoenix to lead the way. He knows much more of this land than I." Luna voiced to the Storm and the pack, a friendly smile engraved on her face as she gave a brief head movement to signal them to follow. Oh, how she did love the rain. She was from up north. Far up. The rain reminded her of home. In spite of not being fully trusting of this wolf, as it could lead them into a trap, his words did seem genuine.
    "Well, let's get moving." Luna said, a soft swish emanating from her tail. The tail swish could count as happiness, yes, but it was more characterized by slight worry. Concern for her pack. A feeling she would have never felt in her old clan.

It was a nice feeling, strangely enough. Who would have thought?

Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Thu May 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Oliver had nothing to say to any of this; he liked being the silent one in the pack. Though he wasn't going to be left behind and slowly raised up off the ground; waiting patiently on the others to get moving.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Thu May 31, 2012 6:47 pm

I nodded at the pack and set out for the tree I have discovered the other day. I padded through the forest and stopped to look around and see where I was. "ok we are almost there" I told them shaking my soling wet pelt as I walked.
    Lunar
    Lunar
    Rocha

Post  Lunar Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Lunar followed silently interested in them, They looked as if they were a pack Maybe they would accept her? Her fur became damp and wet from the rain as it was starting to get a bit darker she slowed to a walk as the others did waiting for the right moment to make herself known.
    Akokisa
    Akokisa
    Rocha

Post  Akokisa Thu May 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Rain. Yes, rain. It was pouring. That, along with the thunder, brought the black female a minor security. Noises were coming to her ears. Voices, they were. With her blue eyes gazing out ahead, she let out a huff. Twigs crunched under her weight as she padded deeper into the forest-like land. A river was near, and she aimed to find it.
    Phillip Phillips
    Phillip Phillips
    Rocha

Post  Phillip Phillips Thu May 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Under the sheet of the translucent rain, several scents have weaved through. The first and most prominent was the jungle soil, a color deep as chocolate and the emerald undergrowth which were both rich and plentiful with the fluid. Next was the foliage which would never interlude. This was a sort of this which could be good or bad. Many scents were strung throughout the forest so it was hard to distinguish one from another. Many species of animals passed through these leaves every single day so it made differing scents all the more difficult, some being faint and some being strong, this forest was a whole mess of scents. There was, however, two scents of interest. Both were the scents of wolves. Luna Ecce raised her cranium to take in the scents. Whilst a jungle of scents flowed within her nares, Luna analysed the two scents mentally. They both seemed to be she-wolves from what the female could tell and they were both of the surrounding forest. They both had different goals it seemed. One was perusing the river, the churning still emanating from beyond and the other was perusing them. As she loped after Phoenix concern faintly twinged in her mind. Luckily, Phoenix was trusting. He was not leading them into a trap, or at least Luna could tell as such. The lupa was more worried about the wolf perusing them. She would not announce it yet as she would not want to worry the others but if the wolf approached too closely Luna would be prepared to announce the statement to the pack. For now Luna kept her eyes trained on Phoenix and the trail they were travelling along occasionally shedding a glance behind her to see if the remainder of the pack was following.

Bruno
    Bruno
    Admin

Post  Bruno Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Bruno
    " A Wandering Soul "

The brutish male noted two more females accompanying them. He nodded politely and inquired, "Might I ask what names you two might have?" His head tipped to one side whilst he asked his question, his tail level in case they were hostile. His eyes scanned the area. This place wouldn't do, they would need to move in a small while. The creek could flood on rainy days, the trees offered only a percent of protection on hot, murderous days.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Rocha

Post  Phoenix Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

As u wondered forward with the pack behind I made a stop seeing the outline of the tree. "here we are" I announced as I blinked trying to get some of the water out.
    Lunar
    Lunar
    Rocha

Post  Lunar Thu May 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Lunar perked her ears hearing a young brutes request for her name and another wolf as well she must have not noticed yet. "My name is Lunar, May I ask yours as well?" She said speaking with a light tone of voice showing no sign of being hostial but a bit weary to the strangers.
    Akokisa
    Akokisa
    Rocha

Post  Akokisa Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:37 pm

The shadowy female listened through the rainfall. Voices. Wolves, indeed. Tingles of curiosity prickled along her spine. Should she follow them? Run the other way? Now was the time to make a decision - One that could change her life completely. Akokisa pondered on what to do, then, taking a small glance around the jungle once more, routed her way towards the pack.
    Oliver
    Oliver
    Rocha

Post  Oliver Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm

When the wolf came round, his large body scretched out across the ground. Oliver looked around with sensitive eyes that had just been opened, to find that he was left behind. Slowly lifting up his head, chest area with the help of his lean fores, before dragging up the bottom half of his body.

The grey wolf slowly sauntered after the weak scent of his packmates.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:17 pm